Page: of 3

lemmycaution 
"Long mired in film"

Canada

Posted - 01/07/2008 :  03:13:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Salopian

Cunning Linguists
Films about language acquisition in extraordinary circumstances.

Is this a closed accolade? Otherwise, Truffaut's Wild Child (L'enfant sauvage) might qualify.
Go to Top of Page

lemmycaution 
"Long mired in film"

Canada

Posted - 01/07/2008 :  15:19:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by lemmycaution

quote:
Cunning Linguists
Films about language acquisition in extraordinary circumstances.

Is this a closed accolade? Otherwise, Truffaut's Wild Child (L'enfant sauvage) might qualify.

It has long been in there as a core entry.

Silly me. When I checked the list of films in this one, I had "unreviewed by me" activated. I must be in a Canada Day haze.

It is a nice accolade!
Go to Top of Page

w22dheartlivie 
"Kitty Lover"

United States

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  07:09:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Academy Award Winners - As of the date of this posting 4 July 2008), I have finally reached my goal of having seen each of the films still available (a few of the very early films are now lost) for which the top Academy Awards were given. These accolades cover the films for which Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress, Best Director, and Best Picture Oscars were awarded.

Academy Award Winners - 1st - 1927/1928 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Director, at the 1st Academy Awards, for the years 1927/1928.
7 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 2nd - 1928/1929 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Director, at the 2nd Academy Awards, for the years 1928/1929.
4 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 3rd - 1929/1930 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Director, at the 3rd Academy Awards, for the years 1929/1930.
3 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 4th - 1930/1931 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Director, at the 4th Academy Awards, for the years 1930/1931.
4 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 5th - 1931/1932 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Director, at the 5th Academy Awards, for the years 1931/1932.
5 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 6th - 1932/1933 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Director, at the 6th Academy Awards, for the years 1932/1933.
3 Films, 2 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 7th - 1934 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Director, at the 7th Academy Awards, for the year 1934.
1 Film, 40 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 8th - 1935 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Director, at the 8th Academy Awards, for the year 1935.
3 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 9th - 1936 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Director, at the 7th Academy Awards, for the year 1934.
1 Film, 40 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 8th - 1935 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 9th Academy Awards, for 1936.
5 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 10th - 1937 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 10th Academy Awards, for 1937.
5 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 11th - 1938 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 11th Academy Awards, for 1938.
4 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 12th - 1939 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 12th Academy Awards, for 1939.
3 Films, 4 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 13th - 1940 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 13th Academy Awards, for 1940.
5 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 14th - 1941 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 14th Academy Awards, for 1941.
4 Films, 2 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 15th - 1942 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 15th Academy Awards, for 1942.
3 Films, 3 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 16th - 1943 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 16th Academy Awards, for 1943.
5 Films, 1 Achiever

Academy Award Winners - 17th - 1944 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 17th Academy Awards, for 1944.
3 Films, 2 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 18th - 1945 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 18th Academy Awards, for 1945.
4 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 19th - 1946 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 19th Academy Awards, for 1946.
3 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 20th - 1947 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 20th Academy Awards, for 1947.
4 Films, 1 Achiever

Academy Award Winners - 21st - 1948 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 21st Academy Awards, for 1948.
4 Films, 3 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 22nd - 1949 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 22nd Academy Awards, for 1949.
4 Films, 1 Achiever

Academy Award Winners - 23rd - 1950 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 23rd Academy Awards, for 1950.
4 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 24th - 1951 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 24th Academy Awards, for 1951.
4 Films, 4 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 25th - 1952 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 25th Academy Awards, for 1952.
6 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 26th - 1953 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 26th Academy Awards, for 1953.
3 Films, 5 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 27th - 1954 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 27th Academy Awards, for 1954.
3 Films, 2 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 28th - 1955 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 28th Academy Awards, for 1955.
4 Films, 3 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 29th - 1956 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 29th Academy Awards, for 1956.
6 Films, 2 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 30th - 1957 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 28th Academy Awards, for 1955.
3 Films, 3 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 31st - 1958 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 31st Academy Awards, for 1958.
4 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 32nd - 1959 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 32nd Academy Awards, for 1959.
3 Films, 1 Achiever

Academy Award Winners - 33rd - 1960 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 33rd Academy Awards, for 1960.
4 Films, 1 Achiever

Academy Award Winners - 34th - 1961 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 34th Academy Awards, for 1961.
4 Films, 1 Achiever

Academy Award Winners - 35th - 1962 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 35th Academy Awards, for 1962.
4 Films, 3 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 36th - 1963 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 36th Academy Awards, for 1963.
4 Films, 3 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 37th - 1964 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 37th Academy Awards, for 1964.
4 Films, 1 Achiever

Academy Award Winners - 38th - 1965 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 38th Academy Awards, for 1965.
5 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 39th - 1966 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 39th Academy Awards, for 1966.
3 Films, 2 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 40th - 1967 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 40th Academy Awards, for 1967.
5 Films, 7 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 41st - 1968 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 41st Academy Awards, for 1968.
6 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 42nd - 1969 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 42nd Academy Awards, for 1969.
5 Films, 2 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 43rd - 1970 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 43rd Academy Awards, for 1970.
4 Films, 1 Achiever

Academy Award Winners - 44th - 1971 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 44th Academy Awards, for 1971.
3 Films, 3 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 45th - 1972 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 45th Academy Awards, for 1972.
3 Films, 5 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 46th - 1973 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 46th Academy Awards, for 1973.
5 Films, 1 Achiever

Academy Award Winners � 47th - 1974 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 47th Academy Awards, for 1974.
4 Films, 4 Achievers

Academy Award Winners - 48th - 1975 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 48th Academy Awards, for 1975.
3 Films, 3 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 49th - 1976 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 49th Academy Awards, for 1976.
3 Films, 18 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 50th - 1977 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 50th Academy Awards, for 1977.
3 Films, 2 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 51st - 1978 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 51st Academy Awards, for 1978.
3 Films, 3 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 52nd - 1979 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 52nd Academy Awards, for 1979.
3 Films, 7 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 53rd - 1980 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 53rd Academy Awards, for 1980.
4 Films, 0 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 54th - 1981 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 54th Academy Awards, for 1981.
4 Films, 7 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 55th - 1982 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 55th Academy Awards, for 1982.
4 Films, 10 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 56th - 1983 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 56th Academy Awards, for 1983.
3 Films, 3 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 57th - 1984 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 57th Academy Awards, for 1984.
4 Films, 4 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 58th - 1985 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 58th Academy Awards, for 1985.
5 Films, 1 Achiever

Academy Award Winners � 59th - 1986 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 59th Academy Awards, for 1986.
4 Films, 4 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 60th - 1987 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 60th Academy Awards, for 1987.
4 Films, 9 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 61st - 1988 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 61st Academy Awards, for 1988.
4 Films, 4 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 62nd - 1989 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 62nd Academy Awards, for 1989.
4 Films, 6 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 63rd - 1990 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 63rd Academy Awards, for 1990.
5 Films, 7 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 64th - 1991 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 64th Academy Awards, for 1991.
3 Films, 16 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 65th - 1992 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 65th Academy Awards, for 1992.
4 Films, 4 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 66th - 1993 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 66th Academy Awards, for 1993.
4 Films, 21 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 67th - 1994 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 67th Academy Awards, for 1994.
4 Films, 2 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 68th - 1995 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 68th Academy Awards, for 1995.
5 Films, 4 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 69th - 1996 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 69th Academy Awards, for 1996.
4 Films, 18 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 70th - 1997 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 70th Academy Awards, for 1997.
4 Films, 22 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 71st - 1998 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 71st Academy Awards, for 1998.
4 Films, 2 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 72nd - 1999 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 72nd Academy Awards, for 1999.
4 Films, 17 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 73rd - 2000 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 73rd Academy Awards, for 2000.
4 Films, 4 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 74th - 2001 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 74th Academy Awards, for 2001.
4 Films, 5 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 75th - 2002 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 75th Academy Awards, for 2002.
4 Films, 18 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 76th - 2003 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 76th Academy Awards, for 2003.
4 Films, 16 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 77th - 2004 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 77th Academy Awards, for 2004.
3 Films, 23 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 78th - 2005 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 78th Academy Awards, for 2005.
6 Films, 5 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 79th - 2006 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 79th Academy Awards, for 2006.
5 Films, 5 Achievers

Academy Award Winners � 80th - 2007 TROPHY
To commemorate my film viewing achievement, having seen all the films still available that won Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, at the 80th Academy Awards, for 2007.
4 Films, 4 Achievers

Go to Top of Page

[matt] 
"Cinemattic."

United Kingdom

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  16:27:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Just created my first accolades. (They all have trophies.)

Pixar Shorts
Review all of Pixar's short films. Pretty self-explanatory really.
17 films, 1 achievers

Playboy
Review all these Playboy movies and become an honorary bunny!
27 films, 3 achievers

Rescue Me
Basically, review all these instructional films, and you'll be really good at both rescuing and reviewing!
5 films, 2 achievers

Edited by - [matt] on 13/04/2010 19:33:35
Go to Top of Page

aahaa, muahaha 
"Optimistic altruist, incurable romantic"

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  04:40:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have only four accolades and they are still works in progress, that is, they are not static (except Evolution?!). They have appealing trophies, one is AWESOME.

Shr(i)ek
Review all Shrek films.
5 films as on date, 11 achievers.

Wonders of the world
Review all these films documenting wonders of the world.
5 films as on date, 1 achiever.

Po. Fu.
Review all these films from the Kung Fu Panda franchise.
2 films as on date, 4 achievers.

Evolution
Review all the films from the Species franchise.
3 films as on date, 2 achievers.

I am trying to expand the second accolade. Please PM your suggestions - please note that the movie should be a documentary dealing with the wonder.

Edited by - aahaa, muahaha on 27/12/2009 15:34:39
Go to Top of Page

ci�nas 
"hands down"

Brizzle

Posted - 21/08/2009 :  22:39:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

An accolade comprising films in which one actor or actress plays identical siblings:
Body Doubles

An accolade consisting of movies directed by Atom Egoyan:
Et In Arcadia Egoyan

Films directed by Shane Meadows:
England�s Meadows

Movies featuring Canadian actress Carrie-Anne Moss:
Carre-Anne Acting

An accolade comprising the numerous movies from the 40s, 50s & 60s that feature Irish character actor Noel Purcell:
Noel Purcell: Stamp of Quality

Movies featuring the outstandingly talented & increasingly famous Welsh actor Michael Sheen:
Sheen of Success

Movies featuring the reliably excellent British character actor Timothy Spall:
That�s Spall, Folks

Movies featuring the striking-looking Irish actress Elaine Cassidy:
Elaine�s Journey

Movies featuring the inestimable Terry-Thomas:
Good Show!

A number of accolades based on authors� screenplays & adapted works (occasionally including movies in which they�ve appeared or been portrayed):

Brian Moore And What�s Moore

Nick Hornby About an Author

Kazuo Ishiguro Artist of the Filmed Words

William Boyd Boydzone

Peter Nichols Nicholodeon

Ira Levin Continuity Ira

Philip Roth Letting Go

Amis p�re That Uncertain Feeling

Amis fils Experience Martin Amis

Ian McEwan Imitation Games

Arthur Miller Arthur, Arthur

Robert Harris Not Ghosted

Muriel Spark Spark Plug

Tom Stoppard If You�re Glad I�ll be Frank

Evelyn Waugh Waugh of Words

Graham Greene Grim Grin

William Trevor Clever Trevor

Edna O�Brien Fanatic Heart

Norman Mailer Advertisements for Himself

Eric Ambler Cause for Alarm

Harold Pinter Pinteresque

Vladimir Nabokov The �migr� Entomologist

John le Carr� Le Carr� on Spying

David Hare Hare�s Breadth

Paul Theroux Journeyman Writer

Fyodor Dostoyevsky Notes from Underground

James Joyce Here Comes Everyone

Samuel Beckett I can�t go on. I�ll go on.

Anton Chekhov Checking Out Chekhov

Paul Auster Austerity

Truman Capote Many Voices, Many Rooms

Henrik Ibsen The Master Dramatist

Peter Carey Wildly Distorted Accounts

James M Cain Raising Cain

Dashiell Hammett Spadework

Raymond Chandler The Long Sleep

Patricia Highsmith The Talented Ms Highsmith

DH Lawrence Savage Pilgrim

Gore Vidal Matters of Fact & of Fiction

Thomas Hardy Wessex Stories

John Steinbeck Righteous Wrath

Anne Tyler Tyler-Made

Edith Wharton Backward Glances

GBS Extraordinary, to be Shaw

William Faulkner Yoknapatawpha County Chronicler

EM Forster Only Connect

Lillian Hellman Invented Lives

Herman Melville Call Me Ishmael

Nathaniel Hawthorne Marble & Mud

Bernard Malamud Tragedies Full of Joy

F Scott Fitzgerald Tales of the Jazz Age

Ernest Hemingway Emotion & Action

John O�Hara His Own Fault

�mile Zola Living Out Loud

Daniel Defoe Robinsonade

Aldous Huxley The Art of Seeing

Pete Dexter Sinister Dexter

Edited by - ci�nas on 22/03/2010 20:56:02
Go to Top of Page

w22dheartlivie 
"Kitty Lover"

United States

Posted - 13/03/2010 :  21:41:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Definitive Series Aaron Eckhart through George Clooney

The Definitive Series: Aaron Eckhart TROPHY
My list of definitive Aaron Eckhart films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Adam Sandler TROPHY
My list of definitive Adam Sandler films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 5 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Adrienne Barbeau TROPHY
My list of definitive Adrienne Barbeau films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
5 Films, 5 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Aidan Quinn TROPHY
My list of definitive Aidan Quinn films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Al Pacino TROPHY
My list of definitive Al Pacino films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Alan Alda TROPHY
My list of definitive Alan Alda films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Alan Tudyk TROPHY
My list of definitive Alan Tudyk films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Alec Baldwin TROPHY
My list of definitive Alec Baldwin films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Alfre Woodard TROPHY
My list of definitive Alfre Woodard films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Ally Sheedy TROPHY
My list of definitive Ally Sheedy films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Andie MacDowall TROPHY
My list of definitive Andie MacDowall films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Andre Braugher TROPHY
My list of definitive Andre Braugher films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Andrew McCarthy TROPHY
My list of definitive Andrew McCarthy films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Andy Garcia TROPHY
My list of definitive Andy Garcia films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Angelina Jolie TROPHY
My list of definitive Angelina Jolie films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Anna Kendrick TROPHY
My list of definitive Anna Kendrick films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
3 Films, 6 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Anne Hathaway TROPHY
My list of definitive Anne Hathaway films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Annette Bening TROPHY
My list of definitive Annette Bening films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Anthony Hopkins TROPHY
My list of definitive Anthony Hopkins films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 6 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Anthony LaPaglia TROPHY
My list of definitive Anthony LaPaglia films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Anthony Michael Hall TROPHY
My list of definitive Anthony Michael Hall films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 6 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Antonio Banderas TROPHY
My list of definitive Antonio Banderas films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Arnold Schwarzenegger TROPHY
My list of definitive Arnold Schwarzenegger films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 9 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Ashley Judd TROPHY
My list of definitive Ashley Judd films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Ben Affleck TROPHY
My list of definitive Ben Affleck films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Ben Stiller TROPHY
My list of definitive Ben Stiller films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 5 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Bette Midler TROPHY
My list of definitive Bette Midler films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Bill Murray TROPHY
My list of definitive Bill Murray films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 10 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Bill Paxton TROPHY
My list of definitive Bill Paxton films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Bill Pullman TROPHY
My list of definitive Bill Pullman films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Billy Bob Thornton TROPHY
My list of definitive Billy Bob Thornton films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Billy Zane TROPHY
My list of definitive Billy Zane films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Brad Dourif TROPHY
My list of definitive Brad Dourif films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Brad Pitt TROPHY
My list of definitive Brad Pitt films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Brendan Fraser TROPHY
My list of definitive Brendan Fraser films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Brendan Gleeson TROPHY
My list of definitive Brendan Gleeson films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Brion James TROPHY
My list of definitive Brion James films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Bruce Davison TROPHY
My list of definitive Bruce Davison films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Bruce Willis TROPHY
My list of definitive Bruce Willis films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Burt Reynolds TROPHY
My list of definitive Burt Reynolds films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Cameron Diaz TROPHY
My list of definitive Cameron Diaz films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 5 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Candice Bergen TROPHY
My list of definitive Candice Bergen films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Cary Elwes TROPHY
My list of definitive Cary Elwes films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Cate Blanchett TROPHY
My list of definitive Cate Blanchett films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 5 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Catherine Zeta-Jones TROPHY
My list of definitive Catherine Zeta-Jones films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Charles Durning TROPHY
My list of definitive Charles Durning films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Charlize Theron TROPHY
My list of definitive Charlize Theron films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Chevy Chase TROPHY
My list of definitive Chevy Chase films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Chris O�Donnell TROPHY
My list of definitive Chris O�Donnell films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Christian Bale TROPHY
My list of definitive Christian Bale films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Christian Slater TROPHY
My list of definitive Christian Slater films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 5 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Christina Ricci TROPHY
My list of definitive Christina Ricci films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Christopher Lee TROPHY
My list of definitive Christopher Lee films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Christopher Lloyd TROPHY
My list of definitive Christopher Lloyd films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Christopher Walken TROPHY
My list of definitive Christopher Walken films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Cillian Murphy TROPHY
My list of definitive Cillian Murphy films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Claire Danes TROPHY
My list of definitive Claire Danes films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Clint Eastwood TROPHY
My list of definitive Clint Eastwood films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Colin Farrell TROPHY
My list of definitive Colin Farrell films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Colin Firth TROPHY
My list of definitive Colin Firth films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Corey Feldman TROPHY
My list of definitive Corey Feldman films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Corey Haim TROPHY
My list of definitive Corey Haim films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Cuba Gooding Jr. TROPHY
My list of definitive Cuba Gooding Jr. films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Dakota Fanning TROPHY
My list of definitive Dakota Fanning films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Dan Aykroyd TROPHY
My list of definitive Dan Aykroyd films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 8 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Daniel Day Lewis TROPHY
My list of definitive Daniel Day Lewis films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Danny DeVito TROPHY
My list of definitive Danny Devito films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Danny Glover TROPHY
My list of definitive Danny Glover films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Daryl Hannah TROPHY
My list of definitive Daryl Hannah films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: David Carridine TROPHY
My list of definitive David Carridine films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: David Duchovny TROPHY
My list of definitive David Duchovny films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
7 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: David Patrick Kelly TROPHY
My list of definitive David Patrick Kelly films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Debbie Reynolds TROPHY
My list of definitive Debbie Reynolds films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Demi Moore TROPHY
My list of definitive Demi Moore films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Dennis Quaid TROPHY
My list of definitive Dennis Quaid films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Dermot Mulroney TROPHY
My list of definitive Dermot Mulroney films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Diane Keaton TROPHY
My list of definitive Diane Keaton films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Diane Lane TROPHY
My list of definitive Diane Lane films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Donald Sutherland TROPHY
My list of definitive Donald Sutherland films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Drew Barrymore TROPHY
My list of definitive Drew Barrymore films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Dustin Hoffman TROPHY
My list of definitive Dustin Hoffman films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 7 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Ed Harris TROPHY
My list of definitive Ed Harris films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Edward Furlong TROPHY
My list of definitive Edward Furlong films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
7 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Edward Norton TROPHY
My list of definitive Edward Norton films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 5 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Elizabeth Perkins TROPHY
My list of definitive Elizabeth Perkins films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Ellen Barkin TROPHY
My list of definitive Ellen Barkin films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Ellen Page TROPHY
My list of definitive Ellen Page films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
6 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Emilio Estevez TROPHY
My list of definitive Emilio Estevez films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Ethan Suplee TROPHY
My list of definitive Ethan Suplee films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Ewan MacGregor TROPHY
My list of definitive Ewan MacGregor films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Frank Langella TROPHY
My list of definitive Frank Langella films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Gabriel Byrne TROPHY
My list of definitive Gabriel Byrne films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Gary Oldman TROPHY
My list of definitive Gary Oldman films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Gary Sinise TROPHY
My list of definitive Gary Sinise films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Gena Rowlands TROPHY
My list of definitive Gena Rowlands films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Gene Hackman TROPHY
My list of definitive Gene Hackman films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 6 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Gene Wilder TROPHY
My list of definitive Gene Wilder films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Geoffrey Rush TROPHY
My list of definitive Geoffrey Rush films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: George Carlin TROPHY
My list of definitive George Carlin films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: George Clooney TROPHY
My list of definitive George Clooney films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

Edited by - w22dheartlivie on 23/03/2010 00:18:30
Go to Top of Page

w22dheartlivie 
"Kitty Lover"

United States

Posted - 19/03/2010 :  01:50:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Definitive Series G�rard Depardieu through Malcolm McDowell

The Definitive Series: G�rard Depardieu TROPHY
My list of definitive G�rard Depardieu films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Gilda Radner TROPHY
My list of definitive Gilda Radner films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
7 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Giovanni Ribisi TROPHY
My list of definitive Giovanni Ribisi films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Glenn Close TROPHY
My list of definitive Glenn Close films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Goldie Hawn TROPHY
My list of definitive Goldie Hawn films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Graham Greene TROPHY
My list of definitive Graham Greene films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Gwyneth Paltrow TROPHY
My list of definitive Gwyneth Paltrow films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Halle Berry TROPHY
My list of definitive Halle Berry films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Harrison Ford TROPHY
My list of definitive Harrison Ford films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Harvey Keitel TROPHY
My list of definitive Harvey Keitel films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 6 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Harvey Korman TROPHY
My list of definitive Harvey Korman films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Heath Ledger TROPHY
My list of definitive Heath Ledger films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Helen Hunt TROPHY
My list of definitive Helen Hunt films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Helen Mirren TROPHY
My list of definitive Helen Mirren films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Hilary Swank TROPHY
My list of definitive Hilary Swank films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Holly Hunter TROPHY
My list of definitive Holly Hunter films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Howie Mandell TROPHY
My list of definitive Howie Mandell films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
5 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Hugh Grant TROPHY
My list of definitive Hugh Grant films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 8 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Hugh Laurie TROPHY
My list of definitive Hugh Laurie films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
7 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Jack Black TROPHY
My list of definitive Jack Black films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jack Nicholson TROPHY
My list of definitive Jack Nicholson films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 8 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jackie Earle Haley TROPHY
My list of definitive Jackie Earle Haley films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jake Gyllenhaal TROPHY
My list of definitive Jake Gyllenhaal films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: James Caan TROPHY
My list of definitive James Caan films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: James Caviezel [TROPHY
My list of definitive James Caviezel films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
7 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: James Garner TROPHY
My list of definitive James Garner films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: James Woods TROPHY
My list of definitive James Woods films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jamie Gertz TROPHY
My list of definitive Jamie Gertz films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jamie Campbell Bower TROPHY
My list of definitive Jamie Campbell Bower films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
4 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jamie Foxx TROPHY
My list of definitive Jamie Foxx films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jamie Lee Curtis TROPHY
My list of definitive Jamie Lee Curtis films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jerod Leto TROPHY
My list of definitive Jerod Leto films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jason Lee TROPHY
My list of definitive Jason Lee films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Jason Patric TROPHY
My list of definitive Jason Patric films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Jeff Bridges TROPHY
My list of definitive Jeff Bridges films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jeff Goldblum TROPHY
My list of definitive Jeff Goldblum films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jena Malone TROPHY
My list of definitive Jena Malone films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 5 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jennifer Aniston TROPHY
My list of definitive Jennifer Aniston films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jennifer Jason Leigh TROPHY
My list of definitive Jennifer Jason Leigh films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jeremy Irons TROPHY
My list of definitive Jeremy Irons films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jeremy Piven TROPHY
My list of definitive Jeremy Piven films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jeremy Renner TROPHY
My list of definitive Jeremy Renner films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
6 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jessica Lange TROPHY
My list of definitive Jessica Lange films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jim Carrey TROPHY
My list of definitive Jim Carrey films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 11 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Joanne Woodwardl TROPHY
My list of definitive Joanne Woodward films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Joaquin Phoenix TROPHY
My list of definitive Joaquin Phoenix films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 6 Achievers

The Definitive Series: JoBeth Williams TROPHY
My list of definitive JoBeth Williams films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
7 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jodie Foster TROPHY
My list of definitive Jodie Foster films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Joe Pesci TROPHY
My list of definitive Joe Pesci flms. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 5 Achievers

The Definitive Series: John C. Reilly TROPHY
My list of definitive John C. Reilly films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 7 Achievers

The Definitive Series: John Candy TROPHY
My list of definitive John Candy films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: John Hawkes TROPHY
My list of definitive John Hawkes films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
5 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: John Hurt TROPHY
My list of definitive John Hurt films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: John Leguizamo TROPHY
My list of definitive John Leguizamo films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: John Malkovich TROPHY
My list of definitive John Malkovich films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: John Travolta TROPHY
My list of definitive John Travolta films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: John Turturro TROPHY
My list of definitive John Turturro films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 5 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Johnny Depp TROPHY
My list of definitive Johnny Depp films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
15 Films, 6 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Jon Cryer TROPHY
My list of definitive Jon Cryer films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
5 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jonathan Rhys-Meyers TROPHY
My list of definitive Jonathan Rhys-Meyers films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 2 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Judd Nelson TROPHY
My list of definitive Judd Nelson films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Jude Law TROPHY
My list of definitive Jude Law films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Judi Dench TROPHY
My list of definitive Judi Dench films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Julia Roberts TROPHY
My list of definitive Julia Roberts films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 7 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Julia Stiles TROPHY
My list of definitive Julia Stiles films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Julian Sands TROPHY
My list of definitive Julian Sands films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Julianne Moore TROPHY
My list of definitive Julianne Moore films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Julie Andrews TROPHY
My list of definitive Julie Andrews films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Julie Christie TROPHY
My list of definitive Julie Christie films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Juliette Lewis TROPHY
My list of definitive Juliette Lewis films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kate Hudson TROPHY
My list of definitive Kate Hudson films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kate Winslet TROPHY
My list of definitive Kate Winslet films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kathy Bates TROPHY
My list of definitive Kathy Bates films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Keanu Reeves TROPHY
My list of definitive Keanu Reeves films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 5 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Keith Carradine TROPHY
My list of definitive Keith Carradine films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kevin Bacon TROPHY
My list of definitive Kevin Bacon films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 5 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kevin Costner TROPHY
My list of definitive Kevin Costner Harris films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 7 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kevin Kline TROPHY
My list of definitive Kevin Kline films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
7 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kevin Pollak TROPHY
My list of definitive Kevin Pollak films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kevin Spacey TROPHY
My list of definitive Kevin Spacey films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 5 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kiefer Sutherland TROPHY
My list of definitive Kiefer Sutherland films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 6 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kim Basinger TROPHY
My list of definitive Kim Basinger films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kirk Douglas TROPHY
My list of definitive Kirk Douglas films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kirsten Dunst TROPHY
My list of definitive Kirsten Dunst films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kirstie Alley TROPHY
My list of definitive Kirstie Alley films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 0 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Kristen Stewart TROPHY
My list of definitive Kristen Stewart films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Kurt Russell TROPHY
My list of definitive Kurt Russell films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Lance Hendriksen TROPHY
My list of definitive Lance Henriksen films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Laura Linney TROPHY
My list of definitive Laura Linney films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Leland Orser TROPHY
My list of definitive Leland Orser films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Leon Rippy TROPHY
My list of definitive Leon Rippy films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
8 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Leonardo DiCaprio TROPHY
My list of definitive Leonardo DiCaprio films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Liam Neeson TROPHY
My list of definitive Liam Neeson films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 4 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Liev Schreiber TROPHY
My list of definitive Liev Schreiber films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Liv Tyler TROPHY
My list of definitive Liv Tyler films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Lou Diamond Phillips TROPHY
My list of definitive Lou Diamond Phillips films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

The Definitive Series: Luke Wilson TROPHY
My list of definitive Luke Wilson films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Macauley Culkin TROPHY
My list of definitive Macauley Culkin films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 3 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Maggie Gyllenhaal TROPHY
My list of definitive Maggie Gyllenhaal films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
9 Films, 2 Achievers

The Definitive Series: Malcolm McDowell TROPHY
My list of definitive Malcolm McDowell films. You don't have to agree, you just have to review!!
10 Films, 1 Achiever

Edited by - w22dheartlivie on 23/03/2010 00:26:58
Go to Top of Page

Sean 
"Necrosphenisciform anthropophagist."

New Zealand

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  02:57:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Studio Ghibli

I've updated it. It contains all the major Ghibli features, significant 'shorts' of the half-hour variety, and movies currently in production. It also includes 'significant' non-Ghibli Miyazaki/Takahata animated movies preceding the formation of Studio Ghibli (Nausicaa... was the first Ghibli movie).

It doesn't include very-short shorts or movies that have only minor Ghibli collaboration.

In a nutshell it's all the Ghibli-related stuff that I've seen or want to see.
Go to Top of Page

AC 
"Returning FWFR Old-Timer"

Canada

Posted - 13/06/2010 :  17:05:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aussiecanuck's Accolade Collection

Review every film, live-action and animated, of Goscinny and Uderzo's iconic "Asterix" books. Then have a big feast.

AC at TIFF
This is hopefully not a closed accolade, but parenthood is indicating to me so far that it might be many years before I can add to it. In the meantime, review every film that I have seen at the Toronto International Film Festival, the second largest film festival on earth behind Cannes (and way less stuck up).

AC's Additions
Review all the films that I have added to the database, which is mostly dreck, but has some surprisingly big films (Tranformers, Where the Wild Things Are, Da Vinci Code) and plenty of culture (Shakespeare, Dekker, Beaumont, and Olivier's Henry V and Richard III).

AC's Birthday Tradition
Another resurrected accolade from years ago. In 1999, an old girlfriend told me on my 21st birthday to choose whatever movie I wanted to see, no matter how terrible, and she would dutifully take me along, pay for my ticket, dinner, and snacks, and would not complain, no matter how crappy the film was. I had such a nice time, that I have installed this as an annual tradition, faithfully carried on by my long-suffering wife. There have been some terrible movies over the last decade, but it's the one occasion per year where I don't have to glance guiltily over to my wife as the screen is festooned in explosions, gratuitous nudity, and Adam Sandler. Review all of the films that have been part of the birthday treat since '99.

AC's Confinement
Immediately following the completion of my PhD in September 2009, I went on paternity leave to look after my new son, Cormac. Mac's the kind of kid who likes to sleep on his father's chest, so armed with the Movie Network and a PVR, I have watched a surprisingly large number of movies with my sleeping boy.

AC's Greatest Hits
An ever-growing list of my favourite films: some awesome, some awesomely bad.

Almost Elizabethan
William Shakespeare. Thomas Dekker. Robert Greene. John Fletcher. Anne Hathaway. Ben Johnson [sic]. Christopher Marlow [sic]. 'Queen' Elizabeth [sic]. Titans of the London dramatic, social, and political world in the late sixteenth century and close associates of William Shakespeare's? No, these are the names of figures in the FWFR database whose parents have either an arcane sense of humour or no real idea that they were saddling their kid with a famous name. Review all of the films of these figures - some respected, like Anne Hathaway, some unknown, like drag performer 'Queen' Elizabeth, and some best not talked about at all, like punk kid director Thomas Dekker.

Angel Beach Peep-Hole
Review all three movies in the iconic Canadian teen sex classic series 'Porky's', and note that the first film in the series remains one of the highest grossing Canadian films of all time. Then review the 2006 remake which I'm pretty sure was never made. So just be prepared for benj to 'pull it off' the site.

Aussies, Canucks
*Under construction* - Actors from my home nation of Australia and my adopted home of Canada do pretty well for themselves in Hollywood. In fact, many of the big stars you see on the silver screen, assuming American accents, are often Aussies and Canucks undercover to such an extent that audiences just assume they're Americans themselves. Rather than create an unattainable 'all in' accolade, I have decided to selectively build a list of films featuring Aussies and Canucks pretending to be Americans. Some are well known, such as Aussies Naomi Watts, Nicole Kidman, Russell Crowe and Mel Gibson (none of whom, incidentally, were actually born in Australia but identify as Australian anyway) and Canucks Michael J. Fox, John Candy, and Dan Aykroyd. Others, however, including Alice Eve, Seth Rogen, Sam Worthington, and Jay Baruschel, fly under the radar. This will grow.

Branagh
Review every film involving that thin-lipped Shakespearean maestro, Kenneth Branagh

Bunches
Da-da-da-da-da! "Here's the story, of an intrepid reviewer, who saw an accolade ready to go. / It was filled with films so bad (just like their forebear), based on a TV show. / Here's a story, of a floundering studio, who tried to cash in on an old crap show, / All the casting was so trite (just like their forebear), it couldn't help but blow. / And then one day an honest FWFRer needed an accolade, / So he reviewed the remakes, porn parodies and such, / So before you gouge your eyes out in frustration, / review every film based on the Brady Bunch. The Brady Bunch. etc."

Byrne-ing Heart
I remember the first time I saw Rose Byrne, in a terrible and deservedly short-lived Australian soap called 'Echo Point'. Even as a callow sixteen year old, I knew she had that certain something special. Now, she's a bona fide Hollywood draw, but I'll never forget the first time, in 1995, when Rose Byrne-d my heart up.

Chasing Amy
Review all of the films featuring the staggeringly Enchanting Amy Adams.

COBTC - YPF Edition
This is a special edition of 'Crushed on by the Canuck,' inspired by the five staggeringly gorgeous women who make up half of the cast of the great Canadian sex comedy 'Young People Fucking'. Review the films, both popular and dubious, of Carly Pope, Natalie Lisinska, Diora Baird, Kristin Booth, and Sonja Bennett: and check out 'YPF,' it's a cracker.

Comedic
Review all of the films on the database based on four of Shakespeare's lesser-filmed comedies: 'Love's Labour's Lost,' 'Measure for Measure,' 'The Merry Wives of Windsor,' and 'The Comedy of Errors.'

Community Action
Review every film featuring the cast of the new (and happily renewed!) NBC comedy 'Community'. Okay, so most of them are Chevy Chase movies. Review them anyway.

Cormac
In honour of my new son Cormac, review every film in the database that features one of his namesakes!

Crushed on by the Canuck
A resurrection of a long-ago accolade that I decided to delete when I went into (what did not eventually become) indefinite hiatus from the site, just because it couldn't be updated. The thread from the original conversation, more than five years ago, is here: http://www.fwfr.com/fourum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=1016.
Review all of these films which feature, in one way or another, a woman who has made my heart skip!

Dinky
Review all of the films featuring diminutive powerhouse Peter Dinklage.

Elizabethan All-Star
Strap on your codpiece and review every film in the database penned by one of the all-stars of Elizabethan drama: Shakespeare, Jonson, Marlowe, Middleton, Dekker, Fletcher, Beaumont, and a few more to be added as I go...

Hey Arnolds!
Review every film featuring a major player - Kevin Arnold, his parents Jack and Norma, siblings Wayne and Karen, plus Paul Pfeiffer, the glorious Winnie Cooper, and Kevin's (and my) dream girl, Madeline Adams - from the Wonder Years, the most beloved show from my childhood!

Me and My Mates
As you know, I was once an actor, and many of my oldest friends are still in the business. Review every film in the database that features one of my talented mates, some in Australia, some in Canada, and some who even made it big in Hollywood.

Merchant Ricky
Review a selective list of the works, collaborations, and cinematic creations - which will doubtless expand now that they reside on the Hollywood A-List - of genius "Office" and "Extras" creators Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, with some solo projects as placeholders until there are more collaborations eligible.

Noni
Review all the films credited to Noni Hazlehurst, a formative figure in my Australian childhood.

Pounds of Flesh
You're a love-lorn gentleman of Venice, desperate to impress a noblewoman of Belmont but without the money to do so. Enter your Merchant buddy Antonio, who agrees to loan you the money: problem is, he doesn't have it either. So, off to the moneylender Shylock, who lends the money on the proviso that if he defaults on the loan that he pay him with a pound of his own flesh. Of course, Antonio's ships sink, his loan is deaulted, and despite Bassiano's love match, the pound must be paid. Or must it? Review every film adaptation of one of Shakespeare's most maligned works, 'The Merchant of Venice.'

Pride of PEI
Review every film, each increasingly disconnected from Lucy Maud Montgomery's novels, featuring the Pride of Prince Edward Island, Anne Shirley of Green Gables and the dreamy Gilbert!

Pride of Sunnyvale
Review both big-screen masterpieces of Canadian white-trash glory featuring Julian, Bubbles, Ricky, Mr Lahey, and Randy - the Trailer Park Boys.

Rachel, Rachel
Review all of the films made by that incandescent, totally down-to-earth Torontonian (and gym member at mine and lemmy's alma mater), the stunning Rachel McAdams.

Romantic
Review all of the films on the database based on three of Shakespeare's lesser-filmed romances: 'Cymbeline', 'The Winter's Tale', and 'Pericles, Prince of Tyre,' as well as a couple of films based on Shakespeare's sonnets.

Shrewish
You're a beautiful, hotly desired young woman around Padua, holding the hearts of every young swain that happens along. Problem is, your father insists that your nasty older sister, Kate, is married before you can get into the dating game. Enter your heroic disguised suitors, who introduce a misogynistic, hard-drinking, cares-for-nothing rake to sweep Kate off her feet, whether she's interested or not. As Kate is Tamed, the chance arises to finally hook up with that cute Lucentio fellow. Review all the versions of Shakespeare's 'The Taming of the Shrew' currently held in the database.

Slap Shot
Review all of the films in the Slap Shot 'trilogy,' but just like the filmmakers, only really put effort into the first one. Mail the second and third reviews in, and make the third review so appallingly embarrassing that you are quickly tempted to Smithee your work. That would be fitting.

So Rock
Review all of these films that feature rock gods, guitar heroes, and arena packers. I've missed many great musician/actors, but this is a list of the ones I like best. Suggestions welcome, but no guarantees I'll listen to them!

Sole Survivor
Outwit. Outplay. Outlast. Review every film on the database featuring a former Survivor contestant.

Star Cross'd
You're a romantic adolescent, fairly disinterested in the family business but heavily interested in Rosaline, a heart-hearted looker who doesn't know you exist. Then you go to a party. At the house of your enemy. And fall in love with your enemy's daughter. It's all good though, this might end the feud, right? Wrong. Two bystanders get caught in the crossfire, and after banishment, faked deaths, and surreptitiously purchased poison, both kids die as some twisted lesson to their folks. Feud's off - one day too late. Review every version of Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juliet' in the database, including some adaptations which adopt the major themes. If you can think of any more let me know!

Stonewall McK'son
Review all of the films in the database featuring Stonewall founder, equal rights champion, and Shakespearean titan, Sir Ian McKellen.

Strolling on the Heath
You're a well-respected leader, loved by his children, comfortable in life, and confident of your security in your declining years. What do do? Why, give away everything you have and rely on family to take care of you, of course! And if that doesn't work out, you can always go for a nice walk in the rain. Review every film adaptation on the database featuring Shakespeare's 'King Lear' in one form or another.

Tell Him He's Dreaming
You're a young Athenian woman, madly in love with your beau, when your dad tells you that not only do you have to marry the guy your father approves of, and not only does he have the Duke's support, but he happens to be the guy your best friend is obsessive about. What to do? Why, run off into the forest, pursued by your friend and your spurned would-be husband, and get mixed up in some crazy fairy-inspired action. Along the way, share the forest with some talentless amateur actors, the king and queen of the fairies, and an epic brawl inspired by love potions. Review every version of Shakespeare's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' in the database.

Tempest Toss'd
You're a powerful Duke, presiding happily over Milan, with an infant daughter and a loyal band of confederates. Then one night your closest and oldest advisor tells you that your no-good brother plans to kill you and take your position, and the only option is to flee. Armed with a library of books and little else, you drift until you hit upon an island uninhabited by anything that the Western world knows. With magic and colonialist tendencies, you subdue the islanders and put them into service, and it's not until some dozen years later that fate casts your enemies on the shores of the Enchanted Island, wrecked in a Tempest concocted by your loyal spirits. Review every film adaptation of Shakespeare's 'The Tempest', one of his very last plays and often considered one of his greatest.

The Chev Chelios Indestructability Trophy
Chev Chelios, the unbreakable protagonist of 'Crank' and 'Crank: High Voltage', dodges death and metes out brutal justice while finding creative ways to juice himself up. First it was adrenaline, then it was electricity: when the much-anticipated 'Crank 3' in 3-D arrives in 2011, what will be his upper of choice?

The Even Greater Dane
You're a gloomy student, sad about life at university in Wittenburg (you should be, you're thirty), and sad about the looming responsibility coming with your future naming as the new King of Denmark. And now there's news that a snake has bitten your dear old warrior father and that you have to head home to Elsinore. Problem: your skeezy uncle Claudius has married your mum (WTF) and taken the throne for himself (?!). On top of all of this, your drinking buddies (the ones who aren't trying to dob you in for being crazy) have seen the ghost of your father, ready to give out news. Put on an antic disposition, keep your girlfriend away from streams, and review all versions of 'Hamlet' in the FWFR database. An extension of demonic's excellent select Hamlets accolade.

The Ghost Who Walks
The Phantom was by far my favourite comic book hero when I was a kid - the 21st generation descendant of a sixteenth-century man who swore to avenge his father's death at the hands of the Singh Brotherhood, by fighting crime clad in black mask and purple tights. For four hundred years, as each successive oldest son took on his father's mantle (and name), he became known as the Ghost Who Walks: the Man who Cannot Die. The Phantom has been for the most part pretty badly served on screen: from a crappy 1940s serial (not on FWFR) to the really sloppy Billy Zane version and the eminently forgettable anime 'Phantom 2040', it was not until the 2010 TV version that the spirit of the Phantom was properly realised. Not a great film under any circumstances, it captures what the Phantom is all about - smashing bad guys, throwing around quips, and shooting guns out of 'roughnecks' hands. Review all three Phantom films to win the Accolade that Cannot Die.

The Green Ey'd Monster
You're on top of the world: you command a great army, you have the love of a powerful and beautiful woman, and you have succeeded despite the anti-Moorish racism that haunts the society in which you live. It's time to hand out promotions: do you go with the steadfast, slightly boring younger Cassio, or the crafty, loyal, and slightly unbalanced Iago for the job? Think carefully, this could be an important decision. With one fateful decision, the world is turned upside down, the seed of jealousy is planted in your brain, and murder, accusation, and character assassination become the order of the day. Review every version of Shakespeare's 'Othello'.

The Hollow Crown
The weak Richard II. The usurper, Henry Bolingbroke, Henry IV. The ill-mannered Prince Hal, or the heroic Henry V. The boy King Henry VI and the tumultuous Wars of the Roses. The devious Richard III, Richard Crookback. Shakespeare's history plays represent a vital (if fairly inaccurate) representation of kingship and duty that still resound today. Review all of the films in the database revolving around Shakespeare's history plays.

The Jones Boy
Review all of the films featuring the most lovable psychopath ex-footballer in Hollywood, Vinnie Jones. Or I'll kick your teef down your froat.

The Momma of all Accolades
Even the pitch meeting doesn't sound like a sure thing: "Okay, so imagine Martin Lawrence in a female fat suit..." - surprise surprise, it's no sure thing, yet 'Big Momma's House' has now spawned TWO sequels (?!). Review all three, but don't watch them if you know what's good for you.

The N!xau Nomination
Review all five films of the progressively dodgy 'The Gods Must Be Crazy' franchise, featuring Bushman N!xau and a set of filmmaking and screenwriting choices that will have you concluding that the Financiers Must Be Crazy. Just don't try to get rid of that cursed Coke bottle that is the trophy.

The Pelham Brief
Review all three versions of 'The Taking of Pelham One Two Three', from the original classic starring Walter Matthau to the recent disappointment starring Denzel Washington.

The Poirot-Marple Bludgeon'
Review all the films based on the formulaic but incredibly successful murder mystery novels of Queen of Crime Agatha Christie.

The Scottish Play
You're a well respected thane, war hero, and while you may have married a crazy person, you're generally a stand-up guy. Then you meet a few witches, get a sniff of ambition, and everything unravels. Review every version of Shakespeare's 'Macbeth' in the database, and follow the floating dagger to the accolade trophy!

The World Must Be Peopled
You're a witty soldier, close to the Duke, and just back from the wars. A furlough is planned, but unfortunately it's at the Messina house of Leonato, the governor, whose neice, Beatrice, is an ex-girlfriend of yours. You and your ex go to it like das of old, arguing and sparring, until a trick is played by your 'friends' to convince each of you that the other is madly in love with them. Accusations, a faked death, and a masked marriage prevent this play from spilling over into unbearable whimsy, but the battles of Beatrice and Benedick are the things of legend. Review every film version of Shakespeare's 'Much Ado About Nothing.'

Toronto the Good Stand-In
Toronto, Ontario. My adopted home, a bustling, multicultural metropolis of shiny towers, gritty streets, colourful neighbourhoods and leafy trees. Perfect, then, to stand in for New York, Chicago, London, Cleveland, you name it. It's a rare day to walk a downtown street in Hollywood North and not spot an incongruous yellow New York City cab or a blue US Postal Service letter box, props in the latest flick. This is certainly going to be the biggest accolade I ever make, and I will chip away at adding the some two thousand mainstream films that have been shot (at least in part) in this glorious city: TO, or Toronto the Good.

Tragic
Review all of the films on the database based on six of Shakespeare's lesser-filmed tragedies: 'Troilus and Cressida,' 'Coriolanus,' 'Titus Andronicus', 'Timon of Athens', 'Antony and Cleopatra', and 'Julius Caesar.'

Underworlds
Review all four films in the vampire vs. lycan 'Underworld' action flicks, (usually)featuring the sublime Kate Beckinsale.

Weisz Squad
Review all of the films in the database connected to the woman who will always be my Achilles' Heel, my greatest vice, the delicious Rachel Weisz.

Well, This is the Forest of Arden
You're a beautiful, well-loved aristocratic woman, with a great confidante in your cousin and a privileged position in a volatile society. Yet there is a heaviness in your heart: your father has been banished by your unjust uncle, and what's more, the young man who has just beaten your uncle's wrestler is awfully attractive and awfully unattainable. What to do? Why, fly to the Forest of Arden, dressed as a boy, and woo the young man while pretending to be yourself (as a boy), of course! Review all of the films in the database revolving around the most pastoral of Shakespeare's comedies, the sublime 'As You Like It' and the incandescent Rosalind.

What You Will
You're a feisty, intelligent woman, as beloved as your twin brother, and out for a magical voyage home to your native Messaline, and all is right with the world. Then a chance shipwreck throws a spanner into the works. What do you do? Dress as a boy, mourn your presumed drowned brother, serve in the court of the enemy Duke and act as his go-between to woo the haughty Countess. All the while, dropped letters, cups of sack, mistaken identity and the whirlygig of time make things complicated. Just be careful who falls in love with who, or you're in for a long Fifth Act. Review every film adaptation of Shakespeare's 'Twelfth Night.'

World's Biggest Gang Bang
Review all three (increasingly disturbing) installments of the "World's Biggest Gang Bang" series, featuring Annabel Chong in the original, a broken record at the er, hands, of Jasmine St Clair in the second, and finally a staggering nadir with 'Houston' and _six hundred and twenty_ ugly men. Shudder.
Go to Top of Page

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 23/01/2011 :  06:12:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not created these accolades for any specific individual. No one is asking you to achieve them. Therefore, if you happen to dislike any, simply do not pursue them. Do not whinge that you disagree with the parameters. If you want accolades with other parameters, then create them yourself!

_ Films titled 'Untitled'.
! Films whose makers neglected to put any letters or numbers into their titles.
~I~ Films which for significant portions feature only one actor.
~II~ Films which for significant portions feature only two actors.
~III~ Films which for significant portions feature only three actors.
100 Club Films with reviews with at least 100 votes.
1326 and All That Films relating to Oriel College, Oxford.
1�9 Films titled '1' to '9'.
2012 Films featuring the Olympics.
Aaa-a-a-aaa-a-a-a-a-a-aaaa-a-a-a-aaaccolade Tarzan films.
Accolade: Impossible You have to be very quick to achieve this, even briefly. (I created this accolade in order to reduce the number of films without reviews, which I feel are somewhat bad for the site; hundreds have had reviews added as a result, and in its early days it succeeded in eliminating all unreviewed films several times.)
Always Famous Pairs of good films from actors' child and adult careers.
American Imperialism All these films are as American as apple pie, i.e. not very. They either are based on stories set in perfectly good countries but have been transplanted to the United States or are still based in other countries but have been Americanised by language/wildlife/characters/&c.
Andrew Koenig In memoriam.
Angel Delight Films of the hellishly heavenly David Boreanaz.
April Rules Films about the month of my birth.
Artistic Savant Films of 'Desperate Househusband' Doug Savant.
Atlanta on My Mind Films featuring Atlanta.
A�Z Films titled most of 'A' to 'Z'.
Baladi Good Films of the clean-cut Patrick Baladi.
Ball Penn Films of the energetic Penn Badgley, named after a Pilot Pen tennis ball.
Banderos Films of the smouldering Spaniard Antonio Banderas.
Batty Film-makers' variously faithful take on the great novel 'Dracula'.
Batty Man Films of Mad Man Bryan Batt.
Beating Around the Bush Films featuring George W. Bush.
Beaugarde Films of the subtly heroic Dirk Bogarde.
Bonisseur de La Bath, Hubert Bonisseur de La Bath Adventures of the hilarious OSS 117.
Book-it Lists Review these films before it's too late.
Born on the Third of July Films of the lamentably unhinged Tom Cruise.
Bounty of Pitcairn Films relating to Pitcairn Island in the South Pacific.
Bowled Over Films of the non-cricketer but equally dashing Imran Khan.
Box of Patrick's Films of the dreamy Patrick Wilson.
Brand Awareness Films of the firebrand Russell Brand.
Brandoris Films of people born on the 3rd of April, 1924.
Bront�Lady Film adaptations of novels (or novels inspired by novels) by, and films about, the Bront� sisters.
Bucky Has a Ball Films about geodesic domester R. Buckminster Fuller.
Butler Did It Films of the rough smoothie Gerard Butler.
Butterscotch Stallion Films of the so-hot-right-now Owen Wilson.
Calendar Whirl To every season, turn, turn, turn.
Camden, Mark It Films featuring Camden.
Cannavale Atmosphere Films of life-of-the-party Bobby Cannavale.
Castle in the Sky Films relating to University College, Durham.
Channing Line Films of my buff birthdaymate Channing Tatum.
Chasin' Lewis Films of the Greek god Jason Lewis, a far from commonplace 'Smith'.
The Child is the Father of the Man Give an audience a child when he is seven, and Hollywood will show them the man.
Chute First, Review Later The 'Shooting the Chutes' series of films.
Clive and Kicking Films of the Salopian-named and Orielensis-playing Clive Owen.
Clooney Bin Films of the principled and twinkle-eyed George Clooney.
Colin Card Films of the hellraisingly hot Colin Farrell.
Colour Me Stupid Self-indulgent wankery by Nigel Tomm. The trophy is a portrait of him.
Columbus... Oh In nineteen hundred and ninety-two, Columbus starred in films that blew.
Cooke's Voyage Films of Christian Cooke, who'll hopefully be going around for many years.
Cornballs and Count Buckules The peripheral film careers of the brilliant comedy duo Adam and Joe.
Cracovian Films featuring Cracow.
Critical Mads Films of the pivotal and acclaimed Mads Mikkelsen.
Cunning Linguists Films about language acquisition in extraordinary circumstances.
Damme Hot Films of the Muscles from Brussels, Jean-Claude Van Damme.
Dante's Coves Films of 'Dante's Cove' men.
Dean's List Films of the A-grade Dean Cain.
Dear John Films of the super model John Abraham.
Dempsey Makes Pieces Films of McDreamy himself, Patrick Dempsey.
Denny, Denny Films of the suave-yet-blond Simon Baker.
Dinner for Six The famously unfamous-in-Britain British sketch 'Dinner for One', a film about it and other films with the same title.
Dino Soars Films of the intoxicating Italo-Indian Dino Morea.
Dolph In Films of the rippling and glistening Dolph Lundgren.
DoMINIc Cooper Films of the slightly small but super-duper Dominic Cooper.
Downey and Out Films of the completely lovely Robert Downey, jr.
Due South Films featuring Antarctica.
Early King and Queens Silent films of royalty.
EastbEnder Films of the lushly lascivious Rum Tum Bugger John Partridge.
E.C.O. Warrior Films of the Vikingesque Eric Christian Olsen.
Elwes and Forever Films of the delightful Cary Elwes.
Eric is Bana Man! Films of the comic and heroic Eric Bana.
Factions Fantastic documentaries showing that fact is stranger than fiction.
Fairy Turn Films released in 1997 about the Cottingley Fairies.
Fiji or Not Fiji Not very good films in which an American couple fails to go to Fiji for Christmas and has a disastrous time with family instead.
Flemyng Hot Films of the flame-haired Jason Flemyng.
Fogle Horn A 'film' featuring the intoxicatingly charming Ben Fogle.
Fountain Penn Films of the bountifully productive Sean Penn.
Fox Films of the foxy Matthew Fox.
A Franchise Never Dies Consecutive instalments of film series separated by at least a decade.
Fraser Jolly Good Fellow Films of the nice and nice Brendan Fraser.
Freedom-of-Speech Fighter John Pilger documentaries.
From Time to Time Films which are structured unchronologically.
Future Passed Films set in the future at a date that is now the past.
F.W.F.R. v. I.M.D.B. Films whose F.W.F.R. scores are more than 1.0 away from half of their I.M.D.B. scores.
F.W.F.R.ers' Favourite Books Adaptations of the favourite books of various F.W.F.R.ers. [Please let me know if you would like yours adding.]
F.W.F.R.ers' Favourite Films The favourite films of various F.W.F.R.ers. [Please let me know if you would like yours adding.]
Gay for Pay Films in which hot straight or closeted actors play gay, arguably gay or pseudo-gay roles.
Girl, Interrupted Stieg Larsson's 'Millennium Trilogy', intended to extend to ten novels before his untimely death.
Good Shephard Films of the clean-cut good boy Ben Shephard.
Goode Deeds Films of the good-looking Matthew Goode.
Great Dane Films of McSteamy himself, Eric Dane.
Grey Days Films about the colourful characters of Grey Gardens.
Gross by Name Films of the anything-but Paul Gross.
Hamm0ck Fin-de-si�cle hammock-love films.
Hardy Boy Films of the all-man Tom Hardy.
Hareless Films which do not feature hares, however much people try to artificially force them in.
Harry Hammin' Films of the suitably unsubtle Harry Hamlin.
Hawai'i Five-O Films featuring America's fiftieth state.
Heavens Above! No need to feel any consternation: just work your way through each constellation.
Here Viggo Films of the cleft-chinned Viggo Mortensen.
Hero Salopian Films relating to my all-time hero, and fellow Salopian, Charles Darwin.
Hey Bale Films of the darkly brooding Christian Bale.
Hole in the Wall Films which admit that they are films or where characters break the fourth wall.
Hot and Sandy Films of the Gallagher who's more mirage than Oasis, Peter.
Hot Rock's Films of the modern Rock for whom looks have thankfully prevailed over talent, Dwayne Johnson.
Hrithik's Choice Films of the extra-thumbed, extra-charismatic Hrithik Roshan.
Hudson Hero Films of the original Rock for whom looks thankfully prevailed over talent, Hudson.
Hundred of Thousands A hundred films with a multiple of a thousand in their titles.
I Am a Rock Films featuring small islands.
I Can Sing... Work your way through the rainbow song, with the other main colours thrown in too.
Ice Cool is Alex Films of the hip young thing Alex Pettyfer.
I Love Aaron Films of the square-jawed Aaron Eckhart.
Indian Idol Films of the rocking star Arjun Rampal.
Ings's Innings Films of the beguiling thing Daniel Ings.
Intellectual Challenge Films often present a distorted image of people with learning disabilities, so instead consider these about real people.
International Sevens Films in various versions of the 'Up' series.
In the Pink Good films with gay themes.
Is e pi i-ed? Films featuring drunk or seemingly drunk mathematicians.
Ivory Merchant Merchant-Ivory films.
Jake & Gyll Films of the thankfully still ascendant Jake Gyllenhaal.
Jeremy Disher Films of the dishily retro Jeremy Northam.
Just Joshing Films of the Cool-as-Water Josh Holloway.
Keeping It in the Family Films where people portray their own relatives.
King Julian Films of the imperious Julian McMahon.
Lame-ass Mountain See if you can come up with better reviews for these films than the (usually lazy, feeble and irrelevant; sometimes good) Brokeback Mountain puns there. Shouldn't be too hard in most cases.
Le Buff Dieux du Stade D.V.D.s
Ledger Domain Films of the much missed Heath Ledger.
Less Is More Films whose eponymous characters are not the main ones.
Loose Threads Films featuring parallel stories.
Lucas Talking Films of the Easy-on-the-eye Josh Lucas.
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know Films featuring my all-time idol Lord Byron.
Mann, O Mann Films featuring the Isle of Man.
Master Taylor Films of the far from unstylish Taylor Kitsch.
McCONaughey Films of Matthew "I'm not gay, honest" McConaughey.
Meteoric Rise The last films of the early good part of certain actors' careers, according to various F.W.F.R.ers.
Mills Toned Films of Noah Mills, a priority for saving from any flood.
Mind Is the Kingdom Films featuring fictional countries.
Monstrous Film-makers' variously faithful take on the great novel 'Frankenstein'.
Moontalk Films about the Moon.
My Three Dads Films in which three men don't know who's the daddy.
Narnia Blarney The Chronicles of Narnia.
Nepal Plane Travel to the Himalayan former kingdom and nEverest until you have completed this accolade.
Not Even Chinese Whispers Silent films featuring Chinese characters.
O Brother, Where Art Thou? Films featuring siblings separated in early childhood.
On Anon Films in which main characters' names are never given.
On the Rampage Films of the Big and Angry Quinton Jackson.
Outta Space Films featuring this or that from outer space.
'P&P' Included Films which are adaptations of 'Pride and Prejudice' or include references to it.
Peach Pitt Films of the ever-succulent Brad Pitt.
Peer at Gilles Films of the overwhelmingly ogleworthy Gilles Marini.
Peter Span Films of the wide-rangingly enigmatic Peter Sarsgaard.
Phwor! Thor films.
Pic(k)s of 1976 Films released in the year of my birth.
Picture Show Films of the not-no-oil-painting Grant Show.
Pillow Talkless Nineteenth-century pillow-fight films.
Poles Apart Asher Lerner's films capturing Jewish life in Poland at the dawn of the Second World War.
Port of Aidan Films of the Byronic hero and my near namesake Aidan Turner.
Ramamurthy's Lore Films of the legendary Sendhil Ramamurthy.
The Ramon's Films of, or closely associated with, the now sadly not-so-long-haired but still beautiful Ramon Tikaram.
Reece's Pieces Films of the luscious Reece Ritchie.
Ripped Van Winkle Films of the shredded Travis Van Winkle.
Robert Unspruce Films of the meticulously unkempt Robert Pattinson.
Rogen Joshes Films of the funster Seth Rogen.
Rupert Street Films of the just dandy Rupert Everett.
Ryan Gigs Films of the maximally magnificent Max Ryan.
The Saint Beethoven films.
SalopIAN Films about people unfortunate enough to be lumbered with one of my horrifically bland names.
Salopian's Biblio File Some films of books that I have read.
Salopian's Birthday Blowout Films of or about people who were hatched (like Mohammed), matched (like Christian X of Denmark and George VI of Great Britain) or dispatched (like Jill Dando), on, or which mention events of, the 26th of April.
Salopian's Cine File 2004 Films that I saw at the cinema in 2004.
Salopian's Cine File 2005 Films that I saw at the cinema in 2005.
Salopian's Cine File 2006 Films that I saw at the cinema in 2006. Most of the shorts in this list can be watched here.
Salopian's Cine File 2007 Films that I saw at the cinema in 2007.
Salopian's Cine File 2008 Films that I saw at the cinema in 2008.
Salopian's Cine File 2009 Films that I saw at the cinema in 2009.
Salopian's Cine File 2010 Films that I saw at the cinema in 2010.
Salopian's Cine File 2011 Films that I have seen at the cinema in 2011.
Salopian's Cine File Africa Films that I have seen at the cinema of which significant portions are in Africa and not in English.
Salopian's Cine File Asia Films that I have seen at the cinema of which significant portions are in Asia and not in English.
Salopian's Cine File Australasia Films that I have seen at the cinema of which significant portions are in Australasia and not in English.
Salopian's Cine File Europe Films that I have seen at the cinema of which significant portions are in Europe and not in Modern English.
Salopian's Cine File North America Films that I have seen at the cinema of which significant portions are in North America and not in English.
Salopian's Cine File South America Films that I have seen at the cinema of which significant portions are in South America and not in English.
Salopian's Cornucopia Films with tributes by or to me (and there is quite a large overlap ).
Salopian's Dystopia Films that I have scored 0.
Salopian's Jolly Good Bollywood File Bollywood films that I have seen at the cinema.
Salopian's Not-So-Grand Tour Films featuring countries I have visited.
Salopian's T.V. Memories Films made for television that have stuck in my mind.
Salopian's Utopia Films that I have scored 6.
Salopian's XLence My favourite film wholly or significantly in each language in which I have seen any. (N.B. 'xl' stands for 'cross-linguistic'.)
Same Old, Same Old Films with the same name released in the same year.
Scree-een Nelson Mandela! Dramatisations of Nelson Mandela.
Self-ish Films in which people play fictionalised versions of themselves.
Shabby Chic Films of the slightly slovenly but slick Abhishek Bachchan.
Sheffield Silver Films of the beautifully diffident Jeremy Sheffield.
Siberspace Films about Siberia.
SILVEr Screen Films in which Elvis lives on.
Sisto Act Films of the pleasingly sleazy Jeremy Sisto.
'Six Feet' Over Films about, and of actors and actresses from, the best ever fictional television series.
Speaking in Tongues Films featuring fictional languages.
Steve Adore A film of the more-than-presentable playboyo Steve Jones.
Tate Britain Films set in Britain featuring Catherine Tate.
That Was The Week That Was Get yourself from weekend to weekend.
Theroux, the Looking Glass Films of the charmingly disarming Louis Theroux.
Three Conditions The Human Condition trilogy.
Tongue Twisters Films where conversations flow between different languages.
Tony, a Ward Films of the prized Tony Ward.
Top Marquez Films of the precious and precocious Ramona Marquez, whose awards have already 'Outnumbered' those of many older actresses.
Twenty-three Films featuring my lucky number.
Two by Two Films featuring twins.
Unshy Jackson Films of admirably advocating and happily happy-to-get-his-kit-off Cheyenne Jackson.
Upen Book Films of the up-'n'-coming Upen Patel.
Voodoo Trial Zombie films.
Walking with Children or Animals Films in which kids or critters trek a long way.
Warwhole All the films of Andy Warhol as a 'writer', director or 'actor'.
We Need to Talk About Kayvan Films of man of many voices Kayvan Novak.
Wedding Banned Films about equal marriage.
Welling Up Films of the super man Tom Welling.
Welsh Rarebit Films of the very tasty Ioan Gruffudd.
Whirled War Films about the experience of people in different countries during the Second World War.
Why, Why, Why, Delilah? Samson and Delilah films.
Wise Up Films of the (non-riff-)raffish Greg Wise.
Yes Vegan Films featuring vegans.
You CAN Act! Films which are revelations.
Zaney For non-mad people, who would not choose Leonardo DiCaprio.
Zoo Illogical Wildlife documentaries.
Zywiecetera Films whose titles include beer brands.
Go to Top of Page

TitanPa 
"Here four more"

United States

Posted - 08/04/2023 :  01:48:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TitanPa

Here are the accolades I have created and ever expanding. I give simple explanations. You must view the accolade to get a better understanding. Notice my 'Acronym' accolades never contain the same movie for different Fwiffers. UNDER CONSTRUCTION03/04/23

'Back to the Future' Twist - Review these movies that have the title "Back to the Future" twisted in the reviews
26 movies, 0 achievers

1 - Lonely Movies:
40 movies, 0 achievers

12 - In Honor of the special day 12-12-12. Movies only made up to that point in time:
31 movies, 0 achievers

2012 - The World might end in 2012. Review these movies before that happens!:
10 movies, 0 achievers

A Crew of Arquettes - Reveiw all the movies of all the realitives of the Arquettes who still have the last name:
175 movies, 0 achievers

Accolade: The Accolade - Review all The Movies and get The Accolade which is an Accolade:
191 movies, 0 achievers

Added Character - M - Start with a letter. Every time a character is added a new movies is made.:
3 movies, 0 achievers

Added Character - P - Start with a letter. Every time a character is added a new movies is made:
4 movies, 4 achievers

Added Character - R - Start with a letter. Every time a character is added a new movies is made:
4 movies, 1 achiever

Adventure of an Accolade- Movies with Adventure in the title:
127 movies, 0 achievers

Alan Smithee'd - Alan Smitheee connected to these movies:
43 movies, 0 achievers

ALI - Acronym of Fwiffer ALI:
3 movies, 4 achievers

Ali - Aykroyd - degrees of seperation between Ali Larter and Dan Aykroyd:
7 movies, 10 achievers

All Over The House - Titles with rooms in a house:
32 movies, 0 achievers

American Idol 1 - American Idol Contestants. Winners and Losers (Season 1):
21 movies, 0 achievers

American Idol 11 - American Idol contestants. Winners and Losers. Season 11:
3 movies, 0 achievers

American Idol 2 - American Idol contestants. Winners and Losers. Season 2:
13 movies, 0 achievers

American Idol 3 - American Idol Contestants. Winners and Losers. Season 3:
39 movies, 0 achievers

American Idol 4 - American Idol Contestants. Winners and Losers. Season 4:
8 movies, 0 achiever

American Idol 5 - Contestants from American idol. Winners and Losers. Season 5:
26 movies, 0 achievers

American Idol 6 - American Idol Contestants. Winners and Losers. Season 6:
10 movies, 0 achievers

American Idol 7 - American Idol Contestants. Winners and Losers. Season 7:
2 movies, 1 achiever

American Idol 8 - American Idol Contestants. Winners and Losers. Season 8:
11 movies, 0 achievers

American Idol 9 - American Idol contestants. Winners and Losers. Season 9:
9 movies, 0 achievers

Amy - Alda - degrees of seperation between Amy Aquino and Alan Alda:
5 movies, 10 achievers

Ask Nicely - Movies with polite titles:
38 movies, 0 achievers

AUSSIE CANUCK - acronym of fwiffer AUSSIE CANUCK:
12 movies, 2 achievers

Awake at Camp - The Sleepaway Camp series of movies:
6 movies, 0 achievers

Barbara - Boyd - degrees of seperation between Barbara Billingsley and Billy Boyd:
8 movies, 3 achievers

BATTY - Acronym of fwiffer BATTY:
5 movies, 2 achievers

BENJ CLEWS - Acronym of fwiffer BENJ CLEWS:
9 movies, 2 achievers

BENNYR81 - acronym of fwiffer BENNYR81:
8 movies, 2 achievers

Beyond the Accolade - Go beyond these movies to get the Accolade:
68 movies, 0 achievers

Bi-Polar - Are you BiPolar? This accolade is. So review all these polar movies:
9 movies, 0 achievers

BIFE - acronym of fwiffer BIFE:
4 movies, 7 achievers

Big Bang Accolade - Review these movies that include the actors from the American TV show. The Big Bang Theory:
85 movies, 0 achievers

Big Project - Your project is to review movies with Project in the title:
89 movies, 0 achievers

Book of Accolades - Review movies that have 'Book of' in the title:
34 movies, 0 achievers

Bud & Lou -Review the movies with the comedy team duo:
45 movies, 0 achievers

Bunch-ed in an Accolade - The entire Cast of the original Brady Bunch in movies:
61 movies, 0 achievers

CALMER - Acronym of fwiffer CALMER:
6 movies, 2 achievers

Campy Movies - Review these movies with Camp in the title:
73 movies, 0 achievers

Carol - Connors - degrees of seperation between Carol Channing and Chuck Connors:
12 movies, 7 achievers

Case of the Missing Accolade - Movies with the word CASE in the title:
37 movies, 0 achievers

Catch Me! - Review these falling movies:
30 movies, 0 achievers

Catch Me If YOu Can - Achieved by AC - Contest to where I added 2 movies each week until someone caught the accolade. Winner got to name the accolade. First Achieved by AC:
10 movies, 4 achievers, 1 winner
(am I doing it again???)

CHEESE ED - Acronym of fwiffer CHEESE ED:
8 movies, 2 achievers

Cold, Hard - Review movies with Steel in the title:
33 Movies, 0 achievers

CONAN THE WESTY - acronym of fwiffer CONAN THE WESTY:
13 movies, 2 achievers

'CMIYC - Part 2 - This is the "Catch Me If You Can" Accolade. Ive done this before and AC won it. Im ready to do it again, because your all not ready. Shhhh. I wont even mention of this. I will start out with 6 movies and every week add 2 more movies. You need to review all these movies to win. If you see that you won this accolade or actually try to catch this accolade. You can name it anything you like. The thing is.....I will never mention it, acknowledge it, or tell you its here. You must see it for yourself. Just message me if you have it. I won't tell you you have it. ITs top secret. There might be tons of movies on here before you realize this is an accolade. Good Luck All!! P.S. I also decided that I will give out 20 votes to the winner. NOW CLOSED! I got tired of Updating. First one to get it wins:
60 movies, 1 achiever, 1 winner

Common Questions - These are common questions you use to find anything out that you're investigating:
5 movies, 0 achievers

CORDUROY PILLOW - Acronym of the fwiffer CORDUROY PILLOW:
14 movies, 1 achiever

Curse of the Accolade - Movies with Curse in the Title:
56 movies, 0 achievers

DAMALC - Acronym of the fwiffer DAMALC:
6 movies, 2 achievers

Dawn's Growing up - Michelle Trachtenberg who played Dawn Summers Buffy The Vampire Slayer on TV is growing up. Review her movies:
16 movies, 0 achievers

DDD- Movies that are made in 3D are now using the name "3D" in the title. Review these 3D titled movies:
94 movies, 0 achievers

Dear Diary- Today I decided to review all of the movies that have Diary in the Title. I just love Accolades. I need to get more:
51 movies, 0 achievers

Do Blondes have more fun??? - Movies with 'Blonde' in the title:
42 movies, 0 achievers

Doris - DeVito - Degrees of seperation between Doris Day and Danny Devito:
8 movies, 7 achievers

Face It - Well, you better face it. You need to review all the 'Face' movies to get this accolade:
143 movies, 0 achievers

Fanning the Flame - Dakota Fanning Movies:
40 films, 0 achievers

Faris Wheels - Anna Faris Movies:
33 films, 0 achievers

Farrah - Forrest Degrees of seperation between Frederic Forrest and Farrah Fawcett:
7 movies, 5 achievers

'Feel Like I'm............. - Review all these Forgetting movies:
10 movies, 0 achievers

Feli-City of Angels - Review the movies starring Felicity Jones:
25 movies, 0 achievers

Flawed Time Travel - Time travel movies with flaws:
8 movies, 2 achievers

NEW
Forbidden -Who Authorized these movies? Review them and get the Forbidden Accolade:
6 movies, 0 achievers

Fun with Fractions - Fractions in the title:
18 movies, 0 achievers

FWFR Release - Movies released in America the same day FWFR was born:
4 movies, 1 achiever

Get Up! - Weather they are up and coming or got knocked down. these movies are on the rise. Review these movies to get to accolade:
26 movies, 0 achievers

Ginger - Goodman - Degrees of seperation between Ginger Rogers and John Goodman:
9 movies, 3 achievers

Give me an...... - Fight Fight Fight, Win Win Win. Review These movies with Cheerleader in the title. We're rough, we're tough, we're in the Groove, Lets write reviews:
25 movies, 0 achievers

God of Love - YOu will love this Accolade! Review movies with Cupid in the title:
13 movies, 0 achievers

Goin' Rogue - These movie have gone rogue and are seperated from the pack. Review them to bring them back:
26 movies, 0 achievers

Good vs Evil - These movies have Good and Evil in the title:
3 movies, 0 achievers

http://fwfr.com/accolades/accolade/?ACID=4992Goofy[url] - Review all the movies involving Pinto Colvig, the voice of Goofy:
37 movies, 0 achievers

Guest Vader - Darth Vader makes guest appearances:
4 movies, 10 achievers

Hail to the Chief - Presidents in Movies:
704 movies, 0 achievers

Hailee - Seinfeld - Degrees of Separation with Hailee Steinfeld and Seinfeld:
5 movies, 0 achievers

Hold Your Horses - Dont wait:
35 movies, 0 achievers

Holi-days - Review movies with American recognized days/holidays:
8 movies, 2 achievers

Home Run King! - 'Home' in the title of the movie:
38 movies, 0 achievers

Horray For - Hollywood:
138 movies, 0 achievers

Hows the Weather? - Weather like conditions:
25 movies, 0 achievers

I Do! - Review all the films with Wedding in the title:
96 movies, 0 achievers

I Got Troubles - review all these troublesome movies and get the accolade:
14 movies, 0 achievers

It Came From Ron Howard - Bryce Dallas Howard Movies:
25 movies, 0 achievers

It's a Squeeze - Review these movies with 'Juice' in the title and get the Accolade. Just look out for OJ:
7 movies, 0 achievers

It's Wonderful for Edward to Die at Home -
Movies loosely based around Christmas, but you would never know it from the titles:
7 films, 9 achievers

JOSH THE CAT - Acronym of fwiffer JOSH THE CAT:
10 movies, 3 achievers

Just an accolade - 'Just' in the movie title:
8 movies, 1 achiever

KEN - Acronym of fwiffer KEN:
3 movies, 3 achievers

KOLO - Acronym of fwiffer KOLO:
4 movies, 5 achievers

LARRY - The first letter of each othe these movies spell out the acronym Larry. Review these fils and get the LARRY award:
5 movies, 2 achievers

Laura - Lee - Degrees of seperation between Bruce Lee and Laura Linney:
5 movies, 7 achievers

LEMMYCAUTION - acronym of fwiffer LEMMYCAUTION:
12 movies, 2 achievers

Look Out! -Heads up:
16 movies, 0 achievers

Lost and Found - 'Lost' movies:
83 movies, 0 achievers

Lotsa' Women - 158 1/2 females here (and 2 guys):
11 movies, 2 achievers

Loud Franchise - Review all the scream movies
6 movies, 1 achiever

Lucy - Lovett - Degrees of seperation between Lucy Liu and Lyle Lovett:
6 movies, 10 achievers

Marilyn - Manson - Degrees of seperation between Marilyn Monroes and Marilyn Manson:
5 movies, 10 achievers

Mary-Louise Parker - Mary Louise Parker Movies:
32 movies, 0 achievers

MELISSAS - Acronym of Fwiffer MELISSAS:
8 movies, 3 achievers

MGUYX - Acronym of MGUYX:
5 movies, 4 achievers

MONTGOMERY - Acronym of fwiffer MONTGOMERY:
10 movies, 2 achievers

Movies Inc. - It's your BUSINESS to review these Movies with Inc. in the title:
26 movies, 0 achievers

MTV Movie Awards - Best Fight - MTV award for movies with best fight:
25 movies, 0 achievers

MTV Movie Awards - Best Kiss - MTV award for movies with best kiss:
30 movies, 0 achievers

My Accolade - Movies with 'Mine' in the title:
12 movies, 0 achievers

No Respect - Rodney Dangerfield deserves some respect. Review the movies he's been a part of and give him the respect he deserves:
18 movies, 0 achievers

NONCENTZ - Acronym of fwiffer NONCENTZ:
8 movies, 2 achievers

Not Quite an Accolade - Movies with 'Almost' in the title:
25 movies, 0 achievers

Nuke Em - Nuke 'Em movies:
5 movies, 0 achievers

OH BOY! - Movies starring 'Quantum Leap' Stars:
77 movies, 0 achievers

Oh the Horror!!! - Movies with 'Horror' in the title:
83 movies, 0 achievers

Oh, Grow Up!! - Growing older or younger overnight:
10 movies, 4 achievers

Olsens - Review all the films that the Olsen sister were in. This also includes the younger sister of the twins, Elizabeth. If anymore Olsens make it, they will be added here:
37 movies, 0 achievers

One Day - Movies with 'One Day' in the title:
34 movies, 0 achievers

Opposites - To get this accolade you must do the opposite of getting it.
9 movies, 0 achievers

Order! - Places of movies from 'First' to 'Last': new movies added
20 movies, 0 achievers

Park It - Review the movie where some people park their car at night:
7 movies, 0 achievers

Parker - Piscopo - Degrees of seperation between Parker Posey and Joe Piscopo:
5 movies, 5 achievers

Place setting - Review all these place settings and get an accolade and a great meal!:
6 movies, 0 achievers

Please Join - 'Club' Movies:
94 movies, 0 achievers

PLEASE KILL ME NOW - Acronym of fwiffer PLEASE KILL ME NOW:
15 movies, 1 achiever

Previously - Review movies from before to recieve the accolade:
25 movies, 0 achievers

PUZZGAL - Acronym of fwiffer PUZZGAL:
7 movies, 3 achievers

Queen - Quaid - Degrees of seperation between Queen Latifah and Dennis Quaid:
5 movies, 10 achievers

RANDALL - Acronym of fwiffer Randall:
7 movies, 2 achievers

Real World - Movies with MTV Real World cast members:
114 movies, 0 achievers

REDPEN - Acronym of fwiffer REDPEN:
6 movies, 2 achievers

Rene - Reagan - Degrees of seperation between Ronald Reagan and Rene Russo:
6 movies, 6 achievers

Return of the Accolade - Movies with 'Return' in the title:
164 movies, 0 achievers

Revenge! - Get revenge and review all the movies with Revenge in the title:
81 movies, 0 achievers

Review The Parents - Review Mom and Dad movies to get the accolade:
4 movies, 0 achievers

Road Rules Movies with MTV Road Rules cast members:
50 movies, 0 achievers

Rochambeau - Lets play Rock, Paper, Scissors
12 movies, 0 achievers

ROVARK Acronym of fwiffer ROVARK:
6 movies, 2 achievers

RRI1 - Acronym of fwiffer RRI1:
4 movies, 2 achiever

Rules of Accolades - It's a rule that you must review these movies:
8 movies, 0 achievers

Sad - 'Crying' movies:
8 movies, 2 achievers

SEAN - Acronym of fwiffer SEAN:
4 movies, 3 achievers

Shhhh - Movies with secrets:
13 movies, 0 achievers

Shields Up - Review movie titles that are under attack:
13 movies, 0 achievers

Sing! - If there is lots of singing in the movie, It must be a Musical! Review all these musicals to get the accolade:
50 movies, 0 achievers

SLUDGE - Acronym of Fwiffer SLUDGE:
6 movies, 2 achievers

Sound Effects - Movies with Sound Effects as the title:
15 movies, 3 achievers

Spring Break - Take a break:
7 movies, 0 achievers

STALEAN - Acronym of fwiffer STALEAN:
7 movies, 2 achievers

Susan - Scott - Degrees of seperation between Sean Williams Scott and Susan Sarandon:
6 movies, 10 achievers

Take a Selfie - Take a selfie:
4 movies, 0 achievers

Teetering - Review these films that are on "The Edge":
25 movies, 0 achievers

Temple of Shirley - Shirley Temple movies:
40 movies, 0 achievers

The Danielle - Review all the fils of Danielle Harris. Once a child star who grew up to be a beautiful woman:
33 movies, 0 achievers

The End - Movies with 'Final' in the title:
99 movies, 0 achievers

The Following - Review movies that happen after:
34 Movies, 0 achievers

THe Stefani-Rossdales- These movies have either Gwen Stefani or Gavin Rossdale in them who were married Sept 14, 2002. One day this also may include their son Kingston:
12 movies, 0 achievers

THEFOXBOY - Acronym of fwiffer THEFOXBOY:
9 movies, 3 achievers

Thelma - Todd - Degress of separation between Telma Todd and Tony Todd:
8 movies, 0 achievers

This is it - What is it? I'm not sure. Review these movies and maybe you will find out:
42 movies, 0 achievers

Thorne in Hollywood's Side - Review the movies of Bella Thorne
26 movies, 0 achievers

Titanpa Tour - Titanpa gives you a tour of his homestate:
15 movies, 0 achievers

Titanpa's Crushes - THis is in honor of AC's crushed accolade. Here are the movies of my crushes:
122 movies, 0 achievers

Tons! - make reviews galore:
5 movies, 0 achievers

TORI - Acronym of fwiffer TORI:
4 movies, 2 achievers

Up and coming #1 - I believe Anna Popplewell will be a big Up and COming actress. SHe has such beauty and talent. She has full gorgeous lips. I believe she will be the next Angelina Jolie. Review her movies. (made before I started dating the accolades...she has yet to break out):
10 movies, 0 achievers

Up and coming #2 - I think this actress is up and coming:(BTW...I created this accolade before she was in Big Movies. I have learned to date the accolade now when it is made.)
42 movies, 0 achievers

Up and coming #3 - I believe Amanda Seyfried is another up and coming actress. She is so beautiful and talented. She is from the area that I grew up. Review all her movies. (04/06/10):
32 Movies, 0 achievers

Up and coming #4 - I believe Krysten Ritter is another up and coming actress. She is funny, talented and stunning. She is from my home state. Review all her movies. (12/16/10):
21 movies, 0 achievers

Up and Coming #5 - Alexandra Daddario is another up and coming actress:
18 movies, 0 achievers

Up and Coming #6 - Kathryn Newton is another up and coming actress:
10 movies, 0 achievers

Up and Coming #7 - Joey King is another up and coming actress:
26 movies, 0 achievers

Up and Coming #8 - Odeya Rush is another up and coming actress:
12 movies, 0 achievers

Uphill Battle - VS in the title:
149 movie, 0 achievers

Wash Up - Movies with 'Dirty' in the title:
83 movies, 0 achievers

Way of the Accolade - Movies with 'Way of' in the title:
4 movies, 4 achievers

Ways of the Mouth - Ways the mouth is used:
19 movies, 2 achievers

Wedding Party - Here comes the Bride, the groom, the Best Man, and THe Bridesmaid. Before we cut the cake you better review all the movies:
104 movies, 0 achievers

West of the Accolade - West Of in the title:
11 movies, 0 achievers

When The? - When will you get this accolade. WHEN THE movies are reviewed:
35 movies, 0 achievers

Who's she married to? - Review the movies about peoples wives
25 movies, 0 achievers

Who's watching the kids? - Nannies/Babysitters in movies:
18 movies, 0 achievers

Why - Movies with 'Because' in the title:
10 movies, 0 achievers

Why am I here? - Good question:
2 movies, 10 achievers, NO ANSWER

Working for the Weekend - Movies with 'Weekend' in the title:
42 movies, 0 achievers

YOLO - Review movies with acronyms:
68 movie, 0 achievers

Your Accolade - Movies with 'Your' in the title:
269 movies, 0 achievers

YUKON - Acronym of fwiffer YUKON:
5 movies, 2 achievers

Zuzu's Petals - The girl well known for saying the very famous line in 'It's a Wonderful Life' and for giving James Stewart the petals. (Check out the interesting information I have about her):
14 movies, 0 achievers

THE END

More may be added soon

Go to Top of Page

TitanPa 
"Here four more"

United States

Posted - 08/04/2023 :  01:52:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Here are the accolades I have created and ever expanding. I give simple explanations. You must view the accolade to get a better understanding. Notice my 'Acronym' accolades never contain the same movie for different Fwiffers. UNDER CONSTRUCTION03/04/23

'Back to the Future' Twist - Review these movies that have the title "Back to the Future" twisted in the reviews
26 movies, 0 achievers

1 - Lonely Movies:
40 movies, 0 achievers

12 - In Honor of the special day 12-12-12. Movies only made up to that point in time:
31 movies, 0 achievers

10 movies, 0 achievers

A Crew of Arquettes - Reveiw all the movies of all the realitives of the Arquettes who still have the last name:
175 movies, 0 achievers

Accolade: The Accolade - Review all The Movies and get The Accolade which is an Accolade:
191 movies, 0 achievers

Added Character - M - Start with a letter. Every time a character is added a new movies is made.:
3 movies, 0 achievers

Added Character - P - Start with a letter. Every time a character is added a new movies is made:
4 movies, 4 achievers

Added Character - R - Start with a letter. Every time a character is added a new movies is made:
4 movies, 1 achiever

127 movies, 0 achievers

43 movies, 0 achievers

3 movies, 4 achievers

7 movies, 10 achievers

32 movies, 0 achievers

21 movies, 0 achievers

3 movies, 0 achievers

13 movies, 0 achievers

39 movies, 0 achievers

8 movies, 0 achiever

26 movies, 0 achievers

10 movies, 0 achievers

2 movies, 1 achiever

11 movies, 0 achievers

9 movies, 0 achievers

5 movies, 10 achievers

38 movies, 0 achievers

12 movies, 2 achievers

6 movies, 0 achievers

Barbara - Boyd - degrees of seperation between Barbara Billingsley and Billy Boyd:
8 movies, 3 achievers

5 movies, 2 achievers

9 movies, 2 achievers

8 movies, 2 achievers

68 movies, 0 achievers

9 movies, 0 achievers

4 movies, 7 achievers

Big Bang Accolade - Review these movies that include the actors from the American TV show. The Big Bang Theory:
85 movies, 0 achievers

89 movies, 0 achievers

34 movies, 0 achievers

45 movies, 0 achievers

Bunch-ed in an Accolade - The entire Cast of the original Brady Bunch in movies:
61 movies, 0 achievers

6 movies, 2 achievers

73 movies, 0 achievers

Carol - Connors - degrees of seperation between Carol Channing and Chuck Connors:
12 movies, 7 achievers

37 movies, 0 achievers

30 movies, 0 achievers

Catch Me If YOu Can - Achieved by AC - Contest to where I added 2 movies each week until someone caught the accolade. Winner got to name the accolade. First Achieved by AC:
(am I doing it again???)

8 movies, 2 achievers

33 Movies, 0 achievers

13 movies, 2 achievers

'CMIYC - Part 2 - This is the "Catch Me If You Can" Accolade. Ive done this before and AC won it. Im ready to do it again, because your all not ready. Shhhh. I wont even mention of this. I will start out with 6 movies and every week add 2 more movies. You need to review all these movies to win. If you see that you won this accolade or actually try to catch this accolade. You can name it anything you like. The thing is.....I will never mention it, acknowledge it, or tell you its here. You must see it for yourself. Just message me if you have it. I won't tell you you have it. ITs top secret. There might be tons of movies on here before you realize this is an accolade. Good Luck All!! P.S. I also decided that I will give out 20 votes to the winner. NOW CLOSED! I got tired of Updating. First one to get it wins:

Common Questions - These are common questions you use to find anything out that you're investigating:
5 movies, 0 achievers

14 movies, 1 achiever

56 movies, 0 achievers

6 movies, 2 achievers

Dawn's Growing up - Michelle Trachtenberg who played Dawn Summers Buffy The Vampire Slayer on TV is growing up. Review her movies:
16 movies, 0 achievers

DDD- Movies that are made in 3D are now using the name "3D" in the title. Review these 3D titled movies:
94 movies, 0 achievers

Dear Diary- Today I decided to review all of the movies that have Diary in the Title. I just love Accolades. I need to get more:
51 movies, 0 achievers

42 movies, 0 achievers

8 movies, 7 achievers

Face It - Well, you better face it. You need to review all the 'Face' movies to get this accolade:
143 movies, 0 achievers

40 films, 0 achievers

33 films, 0 achievers

Farrah - Forrest Degrees of seperation between Frederic Forrest and Farrah Fawcett:
7 movies, 5 achievers

10 movies, 0 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

8 movies, 2 achievers

NEW
Forbidden -Who Authorized these movies? Review them and get the Forbidden Accolade:
6 movies, 0 achievers

18 movies, 0 achievers

4 movies, 1 achiever

Get Up! - Weather they are up and coming or got knocked down. these movies are on the rise. Review these movies to get to accolade:
26 movies, 0 achievers

Ginger - Goodman - Degrees of seperation between Ginger Rogers and John Goodman:
9 movies, 3 achievers

Give me an...... - Fight Fight Fight, Win Win Win. Review These movies with Cheerleader in the title. We're rough, we're tough, we're in the Groove, Lets write reviews:
25 movies, 0 achievers

God of Love - YOu will love this Accolade! Review movies with Cupid in the title:
13 movies, 0 achievers

Goin' Rogue - These movie have gone rogue and are seperated from the pack. Review them to bring them back:
26 movies, 0 achievers

3 movies, 0 achievers

http://fwfr.com/accolades/accolade/?ACID=4992Goofy[url] - Review all the movies involving Pinto Colvig, the voice of Goofy:
37 movies, 0 achievers

4 movies, 10 achievers

704 movies, 0 achievers

5 movies, 0 achievers

35 movies, 0 achievers

8 movies, 2 achievers

38 movies, 0 achievers

Horray For - Hollywood:
138 movies, 0 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

96 movies, 0 achievers

14 movies, 0 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

It's a Squeeze - Review these movies with 'Juice' in the title and get the Accolade. Just look out for OJ:
7 movies, 0 achievers

Movies loosely based around Christmas, but you would never know it from the titles:
7 films, 9 achievers

10 movies, 3 achievers

8 movies, 1 achiever

3 movies, 3 achievers

4 movies, 5 achievers

LARRY - The first letter of each othe these movies spell out the acronym Larry. Review these fils and get the LARRY award:
5 movies, 2 achievers

5 movies, 7 achievers

12 movies, 2 achievers

Look Out! -Heads up:
16 movies, 0 achievers

83 movies, 0 achievers

11 movies, 2 achievers

6 movies, 1 achiever

6 movies, 10 achievers

Marilyn - Manson - Degrees of seperation between Marilyn Monroes and Marilyn Manson:
5 movies, 10 achievers

32 movies, 0 achievers

8 movies, 3 achievers

5 movies, 4 achievers

10 movies, 2 achievers

26 movies, 0 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

30 movies, 0 achievers

12 movies, 0 achievers

No Respect - Rodney Dangerfield deserves some respect. Review the movies he's been a part of and give him the respect he deserves:
18 movies, 0 achievers

8 movies, 2 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

5 movies, 0 achievers

77 movies, 0 achievers

83 movies, 0 achievers

10 movies, 4 achievers

Olsens - Review all the films that the Olsen sister were in. This also includes the younger sister of the twins, Elizabeth. If anymore Olsens make it, they will be added here:
37 movies, 0 achievers

34 movies, 0 achievers

9 movies, 0 achievers

20 movies, 0 achievers

7 movies, 0 achievers

5 movies, 5 achievers

Place setting - Review all these place settings and get an accolade and a great meal!:
6 movies, 0 achievers

94 movies, 0 achievers

15 movies, 1 achiever

25 movies, 0 achievers

7 movies, 3 achievers

5 movies, 10 achievers

7 movies, 2 achievers

114 movies, 0 achievers

6 movies, 2 achievers

6 movies, 6 achievers

164 movies, 0 achievers

81 movies, 0 achievers

4 movies, 0 achievers

50 movies, 0 achievers

12 movies, 0 achievers

6 movies, 2 achievers

4 movies, 2 achiever

8 movies, 0 achievers

Sad - 'Crying' movies:
8 movies, 2 achievers

4 movies, 3 achievers

13 movies, 0 achievers

13 movies, 0 achievers

Sing! - If there is lots of singing in the movie, It must be a Musical! Review all these musicals to get the accolade:
50 movies, 0 achievers

6 movies, 2 achievers

15 movies, 3 achievers

7 movies, 0 achievers

7 movies, 2 achievers

Susan - Scott - Degrees of seperation between Sean Williams Scott and Susan Sarandon:
6 movies, 10 achievers

4 movies, 0 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

40 movies, 0 achievers

The Danielle - Review all the fils of Danielle Harris. Once a child star who grew up to be a beautiful woman:
33 movies, 0 achievers

99 movies, 0 achievers

34 Movies, 0 achievers

THe Stefani-Rossdales- These movies have either Gwen Stefani or Gavin Rossdale in them who were married Sept 14, 2002. One day this also may include their son Kingston:
12 movies, 0 achievers

9 movies, 3 achievers

8 movies, 0 achievers

This is it - What is it? I'm not sure. Review these movies and maybe you will find out:
42 movies, 0 achievers

26 movies, 0 achievers

15 movies, 0 achievers

Titanpa's Crushes - THis is in honor of AC's crushed accolade. Here are the movies of my crushes:
122 movies, 0 achievers

5 movies, 0 achievers

4 movies, 2 achievers

Up and coming #1 - I believe Anna Popplewell will be a big Up and COming actress. SHe has such beauty and talent. She has full gorgeous lips. I believe she will be the next Angelina Jolie. Review her movies. (made before I started dating the accolades...she has yet to break out):
10 movies, 0 achievers

Up and coming #2 - I think this actress is up and coming:(BTW...I created this accolade before she was in Big Movies. I have learned to date the accolade now when it is made.)
42 movies, 0 achievers

Up and coming #3 - I believe Amanda Seyfried is another up and coming actress. She is so beautiful and talented. She is from the area that I grew up. Review all her movies. (04/06/10):
32 Movies, 0 achievers

Up and coming #4 - I believe Krysten Ritter is another up and coming actress. She is funny, talented and stunning. She is from my home state. Review all her movies. (12/16/10):
21 movies, 0 achievers

18 movies, 0 achievers

10 movies, 0 achievers

26 movies, 0 achievers

12 movies, 0 achievers

149 movie, 0 achievers

83 movies, 0 achievers

4 movies, 4 achievers

19 movies, 2 achievers

Wedding Party - Here comes the Bride, the groom, the Best Man, and THe Bridesmaid. Before we cut the cake you better review all the movies:
104 movies, 0 achievers

11 movies, 0 achievers

35 movies, 0 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

18 movies, 0 achievers

10 movies, 0 achievers

42 movies, 0 achievers

68 movie, 0 achievers

269 movies, 0 achievers

5 movies, 2 achievers

Zuzu's Petals - The girl well known for saying the very famous line in 'It's a Wonderful Life' and for giving James Stewart the petals. (Check out the interesting information I have about her):
14 movies, 0 achievers

THE END

More may be added soon

Go to Top of Page

TitanPa 
"Here four more"

United States

Posted - 08/04/2023 :  01:54:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

26 movies, 0 achievers

1 - Lonely Movies:
40 movies, 0 achievers

31 movies, 0 achievers

10 movies, 0 achievers

175 movies, 0 achievers

191 movies, 0 achievers

3 movies, 0 achievers

4 movies, 4 achievers

4 movies, 1 achiever

127 movies, 0 achievers

43 movies, 0 achievers

3 movies, 4 achievers

7 movies, 10 achievers

33 movies, 0 achievers

21 movies, 0 achievers

3 movies, 0 achievers

13 movies, 0 achievers

39 movies, 0 achievers

8 movies, 0 achiever

26 movies, 0 achievers

10 movies, 0 achievers

2 movies, 1 achiever

11 movies, 0 achievers

9 movies, 0 achievers

5 movies, 10 achievers

38 movies, 0 achievers

12 movies, 2 achievers

6 movies, 0 achievers

8 movies, 3 achievers

5 movies, 2 achievers

9 movies, 2 achievers

8 movies, 2 achievers

68 movies, 0 achievers

9 movies, 0 achievers

4 movies, 7 achievers

85 movies, 0 achievers

89 movies, 0 achievers

34 movies, 0 achievers

45 movies, 0 achievers

61 movies, 0 achievers

6 movies, 2 achievers

73 movies, 0 achievers

12 movies, 7 achievers

37 movies, 0 achievers

30 movies, 0 achievers

(am I doing it again???)

8 movies, 2 achievers

33 Movies, 0 achievers

13 movies, 2 achievers

5 movies, 0 achievers

14 movies, 1 achiever

56 movies, 0 achievers

6 movies, 2 achievers

16 movies, 0 achievers

94 movies, 0 achievers

51 movies, 0 achievers

42 movies, 0 achievers

8 movies, 7 achievers

143 movies, 0 achievers

40 films, 0 achievers

33 films, 0 achievers

7 movies, 5 achievers

10 movies, 0 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

8 movies, 2 achievers

NEW
6 movies, 0 achievers

18 movies, 0 achievers

4 movies, 1 achiever

26 movies, 0 achievers

9 movies, 3 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

13 movies, 0 achievers

26 movies, 0 achievers

3 movies, 0 achievers

37 movies, 0 achievers

4 movies, 10 achievers

704 movies, 0 achievers

5 movies, 0 achievers

35 movies, 0 achievers

8 movies, 2 achievers

38 movies, 0 achievers

Horray For - Hollywood:
138 movies, 0 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

96 movies, 0 achievers

14 movies, 0 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

7 movies, 0 achievers

7 films, 9 achievers

10 movies, 3 achievers

8 movies, 1 achiever

3 movies, 3 achievers

4 movies, 5 achievers

5 movies, 2 achievers

5 movies, 7 achievers

12 movies, 2 achievers

Look Out! -Heads up:
16 movies, 0 achievers

83 movies, 0 achievers

11 movies, 2 achievers

6 movies, 1 achiever

6 movies, 10 achievers

5 movies, 10 achievers

32 movies, 0 achievers

8 movies, 3 achievers

5 movies, 4 achievers

10 movies, 2 achievers

26 movies, 0 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

30 movies, 0 achievers

12 movies, 0 achievers

18 movies, 0 achievers

8 movies, 2 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

5 movies, 0 achievers

77 movies, 0 achievers

83 movies, 0 achievers

10 movies, 4 achievers

37 movies, 0 achievers

34 movies, 0 achievers

9 movies, 0 achievers

20 movies, 0 achievers

7 movies, 0 achievers

5 movies, 5 achievers

6 movies, 0 achievers

94 movies, 0 achievers

15 movies, 1 achiever

25 movies, 0 achievers

7 movies, 3 achievers

5 movies, 10 achievers

7 movies, 2 achievers

114 movies, 0 achievers

6 movies, 2 achievers

6 movies, 6 achievers

164 movies, 0 achievers

81 movies, 0 achievers

4 movies, 0 achievers

50 movies, 0 achievers

12 movies, 0 achievers

6 movies, 2 achievers

4 movies, 2 achiever

8 movies, 0 achievers

Sad - 'Crying' movies:
8 movies, 2 achievers

4 movies, 3 achievers

13 movies, 0 achievers

13 movies, 0 achievers

50 movies, 0 achievers

6 movies, 2 achievers

15 movies, 3 achievers

7 movies, 0 achievers

7 movies, 2 achievers

6 movies, 10 achievers

4 movies, 0 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

40 movies, 0 achievers

33 movies, 0 achievers

99 movies, 0 achievers

34 Movies, 0 achievers

12 movies, 0 achievers

9 movies, 3 achievers

8 movies, 0 achievers

42 movies, 0 achievers

26 movies, 0 achievers

15 movies, 0 achievers

122 movies, 0 achievers

5 movies, 0 achievers

4 movies, 2 achievers

10 movies, 0 achievers

42 movies, 0 achievers

32 Movies, 0 achievers

21 movies, 0 achievers

18 movies, 0 achievers

10 movies, 0 achievers

26 movies, 0 achievers

12 movies, 0 achievers

149 movie, 0 achievers

83 movies, 0 achievers

4 movies, 4 achievers

19 movies, 2 achievers

104 movies, 0 achievers

11 movies, 0 achievers

35 movies, 0 achievers

25 movies, 0 achievers

18 movies, 0 achievers

10 movies, 0 achievers

42 movies, 0 achievers

68 movie, 0 achievers

269 movies, 0 achievers

5 movies, 2 achievers

14 movies, 0 achievers

THE END

More may be added soon

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2024 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000